Adding a New Patient #
- Select Patients from the navigation on the left and enter the following required information which matches the patient’s legal ID*:
- UserName (email address)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Gender (must be accurate for labs to be integrated into the report)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
*NOTE: If demographic information does not match the patient’s legal ID, the PSC will refuse to complete the blood draw. If any of the information on the requisition is incorrect, the order must be canceled, the information edited, and a new order must be placed
2. After confirming that all information is accurate, Select Create for the patient’s profile to be created under your account.
- Our system identifies patients by their email address to abide by HIPPA. Patients will not be able to share email addresses with other family members’ accounts.
- Information entered in the optional Notes field will not be evaluated in the Report.