Founder & Chairman of the Board
- Clinical Pharmacist and Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist with over 30 years’ experience in wellness, prevention and disease state management.
- Author of 19 books, 200 plus articles, and 3 databases. His most recent book–“Your Blood Never Lies”–was released in 2013. Jim’s book–“Cracking the Metabolic Code”–released in 2004, was a breakthrough publication in understanding overall metabolic function.
- Industry Expert: Consultant and program development, product design innovator for novel application of natural products: P&G, Bayer, Roche, McKesson, Cardinal Health, CVS, Rite Aid, Xymogen, Thorne Research, Professional Health Products, Next Pharmaceuticals and Lifetime Fitness.
- Educator: Developed a comprehensive program for the Poliquin Group, one of the largest global trainer development companies. Additionally, Jim LaValle, developed a turnkey education and marketing program for natural products: Health Trust Alliance (independent pharmacy network)
- 1 of 9 Americans chosen for Inaugural Dietary Supplement Information Bureau Board
- Faculty appointments:Course Director in Systems Biology, Clinical Lecturer at George Washington University. Previously at University of South Florida College of Medicine and as well as Adjunct Professor University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
- Developer of the Metabolic Code Lifestyle Guidance Portal which was first utilized by Life Time Fitness in 2010 and successfully led to creating the fastest growing revenue vertical within their business. It also has now been taught to over 1,000 healthcare professionals, including over 500 MDs.
- Additionally, Jim has created the Metabolic Code AIR Support expert system, which will revolutionize the ability for health care practitioners to assess and recommend to their clients and patients effective health support protocol and plans.
- Founded and operated a successful practice at the LaValle Metabolic Institute (LMI)–one of the largest integrative medicine practices in the country where Jim treated over 10,000 patients. LMI was sold in 2014, however, Jim has opened a new clinic in conjunction with Progressive Medical in Southern California in 2014.
- 2011 Clinician of the Year Award (Natural Products Association) for extending the standards and best practices of integrative care. This award is given to one individual per year and is nominated from the industry.
- LaValle was appointed Metabolic Medicine Institute (MMI) Committee Chairperson in 2014.
For more about James LaValle visit JimLavalle.com.