Jim LaValle joins Jason Stella on the Lifetime Training Podcast. Jim breaks down integrative and precision health through the Metabolic TRIADS®.
In this episode…..
1. James discusses the reasons you may be doing everything right regarding your health, nutrition and exercise, but still not losing weight, having the energy you want and the results you are expecting.
2. The 5 TRIADS
3. Discusses a new concept in medical research called “Metaflammation”
4. The interaction between stress and sex hormones
5. How taking pharmaceutical drugs creates vitamin and mineral deficiencies and what you can do to help.
6. How losing weight is more than just “Calories in vs. Calories Out”
Learn more about the Metabolic TRIADS®:
Find out how your five Metabolic TRIADS stack up by getting a Metabolic Code® assessment and report done with one the practitioners in our nation wide network. This will give you honest insight into where your health is today, and where you’re headed in the years to come. CLICK HERE to learn more about the TRIADS.
Diet & Lifestyle Recommendations:
If you change your diet, you can change your life. Our Metabolic Code® Diet programs have been crafted by our in-house dietitians to help you reset your metabolic systems and get your looking good and feeling better in as little as two weeks. Curious? Get some free resources to help you get started.
NEW Metabolic Code® Supplements:
Quality supplements, that work, and are backed by research. These supplements are available only through a Metabolic Code Practitioner.
Practitioners: You will find these products in the supplement store on this site. Learn more about these products in depth by visiting the Pro Resource Center. You must be logged into your account this page as well as the store. Log into your practitioner portal here. Once logged you will see the appropriate links in the main navigation.
Consumers: Think you could benefit from these products? Talk to your Metabolic Code® practitioner today or reach out to us to get connected with a practitioner in our network.