Locate the order you wish to check by searching for the patient name by typing in the search box at the the top of the browser window:
1. From your Dashboard search for the patient’s name by typing the last name and then pressing your return key on your computer
2. Click on the patient’s name to open up order history
3. Select the order you wish to check (usually located at the top)
4. Click on the top blue bar view details
4. Scroll Down to see the list of tests ordered.
5. Look for green checkmarks indicating that the result have posted. Please note that TNP results will post as if an actual value is rendered.
6. Mouse over the green checkmarks to view each result.
7. If you see any results marked TNP, scroll down below the list of results and view the Lab Document which is the official result document from Quest. TNP and sample errors will be noted on this document.
8. If you have questions about the results please locate the Quest results posted at the end of the test list. Check for any notes about TNP results, sample status, etc.