- Download & Read "How To Guide" :
- Where to Find the Official MCD Programs in the POC
- Enrolling Clients into a MCD Program
- First Step: Share the Official Diet Document Folders with the Client
- Second Step: Enroll the Client(s) Into the Diet Program
- Checking on a Client's Progress in a Program
- Download & Read "How To Guide" :
- Additional resources
As a Metabolic Code® Practitioner you have access to our full updated diet programs. These programs have been fine tuned and developed by our team of Dietitians and have been proven clinically. Our diets focus on reducing inflammation, gut health, and lowering blood sugar to a healthy level.
In the Programs area of the point-of-care (POC) platform you will find that we have taken some of our diet programs and created automated programs.
The length of time depends on the diet program, they can range from a couple weeks up to 16 weeks.
You can easily add your clients to the programs either for free or you can choose to charge them as part of a package
Where to Find the Official MCD Programs in the POC #
- Log into the POC portal.
- Go to Programs
- Look for “OFFICIAL Metabolic Code® Diet Program” in the title
Enrolling Clients into a MCD Program #
Once you decided which program is best suited for your client, it is important that you follow the following steps to get them enrolled in the right way.
- First, share the associated Official MCD document folders with the client
- Next enroll them in the program
Doing it in this order will ensure that the documents remain organized for them in the app.
NOTE: In the HOW TO Guide we go over how to add programs to a package in a way that will allow you to keep this flow as well. Please read that for more information if you plan to include one of diets as part of a paid package.
Share the Official Diet Document Folders with the Client #
- Go to the documents section of the POC.
- Look for the “OFFICIAL” diet documents
- The folder marked “READ FIRST” contains the Program How To Guide that we linked to above. Again please read this to ensure a smooth process and to be understand how the programs work
- The other OFFICIAL documents are the ones you will share with your clients (highlighted below.) These folders contain all the PDFs that they need to receive over the course of the programs. Sharing the folder FIRST will ensure that the documents stay organized in their app.
- Choose if you want to share the 1500 cal or 1800 cal folder based on the program you are enrolling them in. If you are enrolling them in both, share both folders.
- Share the yellow folders regardless of which program they are being enrolled into.
Example: I want to enroll someone into the 1500 Cal Standard Diet. I would share all the yellow folders as well as the green “1500 cal (standard)” folder with them
Share each folder
- Click on the three dots to the right of the folder name
- Click on share
- Search for your clients name and select to share
- Once shared you will see them listed under “currently shared with “
Enroll the Client(s) Into the Diet Program #
1. Click on the “clients” tab
2. Click into the “add clients and groups” box – search for your clients name here.
3. Once enrolled the client will appear on this same tab.
4. To delete a client you would come here and click the “X”
Checking on a Client’s Progress in a Program #
Go to Programs, and click “View”
Then click on the “Clients Tab” – this will scroll you to the bottom of the page where you will see a list of all the clients that are enrolled currently and where their status is.
You can click “VIEW” to see more details about a clients progress in the program as well as view their answers to the forms and questionnaires that are built into the program