This Metabolic Code® Diet program that contains:
- The Carb Counting tool helps you quantify how many high glycemic carbs you eat in a day and will provide much needed insight on your current diet and what you most need to focus on with diet changes.
- Our Phase 1 Diet Guide provides full info on our carb modified, low allergen eating plan, with our Day at A Glance eating guide and 2 week’s worth of recipes and foods ideas, which allows flexibility for your food preferences.
- The recipes show serving sizes to take in an average of 1500 calories per day, appropriate for people 5’8″ and under (smaller body sizes), and serves as a general guide for intake, because calories are NOT the focus here.
- The Food Eliminations guide helps you avoid hidden food allergens, and the Specialty Foods Guide gives name brand specific products that will help you stick to the allergen elimination by having products you need on hand from the start.
- Our Metabolic Code® Diet My Plate summarizes all the info to show how to build lunch and dinner plates – quick and easy!
- Phase 2 starts your diet customization process. We walk you through how to reintroduce foods while identifying possible intolerances and allergens.
- Phase 3 teaches you how to maintain the results long term.